Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten May


Ten on Ten
May 2011

take one photo an hour for ten hours - capture a snapshot of the ordinary beauty of a simple day in your life!

Ok, I was teaching today and chose not to interrupt my teaching with photographs.   So, these ten photos are not spaced evenly throughout my day.  Fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth graders saw me with my camera and posed for me.  Consecutive grades, not hours.  

Today's photographs made me realize that Spring is balancing on the precipice of Summer.  The sky is blue, the children are giddy, the dandelions are blooming and all the colors are bright.  
Hooray!













Happy May Tenth!
Cheers to you all!

3 comments:

  1. wow. what a great set. i am in love with the clothesline shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I love the scarves blowing in the wind and the kid reading in the adobe window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy ten!

    A great set, girly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...